Monday, May 11, 2009

"In-betweens"

Growing up on a wonderful farm in northeastern corner of South Dakota.

I memorized my address when I was in kindergarten.

The only confusion was how my mailing address is with Pierpont while my phone number at home is with Langford.

Now, when I went to college. That's a whole new chapter.

College address for 9 months, or home address for 2-3 months?

....just wait. It gets more complicated.

Now... Jared and I are very nomadic.

I have my college address for the past four years. But Jared has moved like 5 times in four years.

I got a cell phone. Jared got a cell phone.

He changed his number once.

I changed my number once.

....and we are getting married.

Therefore, I am in "between" Chelsea Tobin and Chelsea Paulson.

From now until May 29, I'm Chelsea Tobin. If anything happens after May 30, it's Chelsea Paulson.

But, my credit card bills won't change until I get married. Therefore, I'm Chelsea Tobin even when it's June 1st. Yes, I'm booking places to do and stay in Colorado, and I realized that I will still be Chelsea Tobin when I arrive there, and I will just become Mrs. Paulson.

Transitions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment