Monday, April 27, 2009

Hugmous Hips

Last Saturday, I had a quick trip to home for dress fitting for my bridesmaid (just think, a pregnant bridesmaid +dress too small=alternations needed!!!). My bridesmaid just took PLTs (teaching certification exam), and we stopped at Watertown on way home at Starbucks for a reward and for a drink on go.

When we entered Starbucks, I ordered my usual apple chai and waited for Sherry to order. As the bartisa were making our drinks, she asked us where we were from.

"I'm from Sioux Falls, but I'm from Langford... I'm torn."

Sherry replied, "I'm from Huron, but I go to Dakota State and I live in Sioux Falls."

Don't you just love in-betweens trasition for our lives?! We aren't entirely settled yet... so we are everywhere.

As I turned to go over to pick up my beloved apple chai, I bumped into a side table that was displaying different mugs on clearance.

20+ mugs fell...

Imagine this TIMES twenty!!!




...and shattered everywhere!

I felt so horrible about this situation. The lady immediately said, "Don't worry about it, just come again." I thought to myself, "Well, I sure do buy plenty of Starbucks to make up for the loss."


...Starbucks anyone? :)

1 comment: